Monday, November 1, 2010

Good-bye Spirit Demon

It is so confusing,
How I feel about you.
I'm going around and around
On a gigantic spinning wheel of emotion.

I never meant to do this,
And I'll hope you understand.
I never meant to break your heart,
leaving you without my hand.

You know, you mean the world to me,
my Spirit Demon love.
I feel darkness creeping over me.
My emotions lost,
Have I become your foe?

I hope that you will be ever present,
as a lover or just my friend.
But now it's time to let you go.

No apology in the world,
can mend what I have done.
And even though you say you have,
your forgiveness of me is wrong.

My heart just crumbles as I write,
these words to you my "Elmo".
Tears just streaming down my cheeks,
emotions running high.
So please just know.
I LOVE YOU!

"I know this doesn't equate to much and I'm really sorry for what I've done. I'm sorry I couldn't say this in person and that no words would come to my lips when I had the chance. But like I have said before when I write things they sound a lot better. I hope you will forgive my unforgivable act. But I also want you to know, everything I every said to you, everything we ever did together meant the world. It wasn't all empty and it certainly wasn't fake. so again I'm really sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment