Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Auckland

So I was sitting in Albert Park today waiting for a friend and (for once) wasn't listening to music.
Paying a lot of attention to the tourists taking photos at the fountain I realised that Albert Park
is beautiful place, quiet and peaceful for an inner city park. I landed up writing the following:

"Close you eyes... Deep breath... Listen... What do you hear? Smell? Welcome to the City,
WELCOME to Albert Park.

In central Auckland amongst the hustle and bustle of the city streets, you'll find it. PARADISE.
Sitting alone near the fountain, the tranquillity of the setting in my surroundings drawing me
into and unknown, hidden Euphoria. In the distance I hear people around me, but right now in
this time and space I'm consumed by myself. Nothing matters but the water splashing and the
sound of seagulls passing overhead. I'm within myself and at peace. Somehow brought back to
the place around me I notice beauty. A goddess embodied in beautiful redness. The flowers, her
body, smell ever so sweet and look edible but, BEWARE they will not be eaten..."

That is where I stopped writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment