Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An old friend

I can feel your tendrils darkness,
looming ever closer to your goal.
MY heart.

I can feel your ice cold hands,
wrapping, squeezing, clenching,
my soul and constricting my being.

I feel like I'm a million miles away,
as you let yourself in again,
why? why? why?

Familiar friend begone,
no one has summoned your return.
Disappear and leave me to peace.

Darkness encompassing me,
I see no light,
I want you here...

...BUT you're gone...

Sadness filling my veins,
replacing blood,
tears red and salty.

Why?
Why me?
Leave!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous17 May, 2011

    His soul snickers as you are enveloped by darkness.
    Break free of this history and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW I only just noticed your comment now Alicia! Sorry hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete