Wednesday, August 21, 2013

NO MORE

The same road. The same music. Reliving a summer that ended in heartbreak. A summer by your side and a winter alone. You'll never know how it truly feels. Coming back to this place. Even if just passing through. The memories that drive you wild, but haunt your sweetest dreams. The good that has become hate and resentment. I never wanted this but it was your decision. I'd kill to see you happy. I'd put aside my happiness. My life. To see you smile. To see you happy. 

The sun is shinning bright, high in the sky today but still I'm cold. Alone. So many people surrounding me but my soul, the one you took for yours and then ripped from my heart, sits deserted, hidden in the deepest loneliest shadows of the moon. I no longer love the boy I've loved for so many years, the man I came to know and the soul that tore mine apart. So many years and nothing to show for it but a black hole. An empty shell full of shadow and darkness. 

1 comment:

  1. :( love you my girl, so sad you had to experience this...............

    ReplyDelete