Sunday, September 12, 2010

Long Ago

As the sun rises
My hope leaves me
Like the disappearing darkness goes
So the drkness comes

You showed me a life of light
But now that hope and love are gone
Taken away on the wongs of wind
Burried in a devilish pit of hatred
Nothing more I have to give

As I sit and write
Nothing you or I could do or say
Would ever make this right

I'll never regret giving my love to you
Or that you took it away as swiftly as it came
Never forget that life does not end with
Your sorrow, sadness and pain

You will find someone
But my time has come
To leave this world behind

I love you
But you are gone
Now, so am I
My spirit low
And this my lifeless song for you endure
The torturous pain I here implore

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAWWW!!!
    I know how you feel, this is amazing.
    love ya hun x
    -Adam

    ReplyDelete