Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why am I blogging?

For everyone who will read this blog here is why I'm doing it.
When I'm mad or sad happy or mellow I usually write about my feelings through stories.
Lately I have been doing this a lot more often and have eventually decided to stop wasting paper and ink and start blogging.
This is not only for me but for everyone who can find inspiration in my words and who can learn from what I say.
Now I know everyone is probably going "What can i possibly learn from someone unqualified to give emotional advice?" well, here is my argument. You don't have to uber qualified teach, you don't even have to teach for people to learn. People learn from relating and this is my aim.
Everyone will learn just by being able to relate to what is written within these passges.
Whether it be just a romantic story or a passage on heartache or joy, it's all there and I hope you all find it useful.
Whether you learn or just enjoy reading what I've written. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment