Thursday, January 13, 2011

Confusion

Something in the darkness of my mind reflects light yet there are no shadows.
A way in which, in light, darkness can not be overcome.
Shadows within my heart are aroused by the lack of shadowss crowding my thoughts and the sensations I feel strengthen because nothing exists in an everlasting quantity.
I live in a world where cerntainty and uncertainty colide, giving rise to problems we all face but choose to ignore.
There has always been uncertainty surrounding Euphoria yet, the most certain thing in the world (war), is what's preventing Euphoria from becoming a certainty.
The struggle between good and bad, light versus dark within the world is everpresent but, somehow they are cosmically balanced.
The fading sun gives way to the dark of night. The dawning day flooding the shadow children of the moon.
Balancing the world. We work in harmony.
By creating an equilibrium between everything around us we create nothing.
Some will say that nothing is just that. Empty space that is availabe to eventually be occupied.
I say nothings is fact.
It exists beacuse if it didn't nothing, would infact be truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment