Thursday, January 6, 2011

One of those days

Have you ever had 'One of Those Days' where your day starts out perfect and then somewhat goes for a ball of poop?
Well, I'm having "one of those days". It's horrible how everything in the world has to evolve around good and bad, every action having an opposite reaction and consequence. In plain language, life sucks, no matter which way you turn.

Ok. Enough negativity! The world works in a circle. We live our lives in a circle. The Circle of life as it is so perfectly put in The Lion King. We wake up and go to sleep everyday as the sun and the moon pass us by but, we never seem to appreciate those moments in our lives where life seems to stand still. I experienced a few of them this morning, did you?

I woke up this morning with the intention of going downstairs and drinking a coffee just like every other morning but, then I decided to go back up stairs (forgeting about my cuppaccino, ew cold coffee) and went on Facebook chat on Android (which I wasn't going to do because it cost me heaps). I diverged from my circular path and because I did that, time stood still for hours while I chatted with one of the most amazing people in my life right now. The small sacrifice of not going about my day as usual for a perfect morning greating and a loving conversation (the small things). Hours passed and I never realised because of how beautiful thoses moments were. Small and insignificant but, the part of my day that i will remember for ages to come. Btw thank you my special person :) Love you <3

Now it is evening and shortly I will be heading off to bed soon, back on the path of my ever diverging circle that rotates itself around the universe and beyond. So why don't you take a leap of faith and just for one day diverge from your circle and make it a square and appreciate those moments in life where time stands still :)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment