Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Day in ME!

I just thought I'd write a little bit about my day.

Today, was a day like any other. A day of happiness, reminders and worst of all disappointment. I HATE disappoint meant. However, some people in this world are just reliably unreliable and never fail to disappoint. Let's not let this drag us down though. 

This friday was like any other friday really. Since I don't have university on fridays I try to make the most out of them as possible. Like today. When I woke up, I had some breakfast and then a bit later headed off to physiotherapy to eventually, once and for all, sort out my knee. The only pain that hurts more then when you initially have your accident is being on the receiving end of a therapist. 

Onwards from physio I headed home to make a call and have some lunch, maybe do something productive (as if that was EVER going to happen). So my day carried on in a monotonous cloud of boredom and laziness. I really could not motivate myself to do anything. One thing lead to another. I watched program after program of painstaking program on TV and eventually had a cuddle with my brother, had dinner and am now currently in bed, typing this. (just to state the obvious). 

Anyway,
Goodnight everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment