Monday, June 25, 2012

SECOND BEST

Do you know what it's like to feel second best? To feel like you have no where to turn when you are feeling hurt, alone? Of course you don't. Someone is always there for you. How can you say that you don't view a relationship as being a couple spending alone time together, just the two people? Your own parents go on dates without their friends and the rest of your family. I feel almost as though you are blind to the world around you, to the people around you. Since when do you get off asking me to change my plans with you, so that you can go out instead on our date with your friends? What about rather doing something different with your friends and sticking to our plans. Our day out that we were supposed to share? In a way I'm so glad I know where I stand with you now. I think it's nearly time to say good-bye... You don't care right? So why the FUCK should I? Why am I forced to give a shit about you when you don't give a shit about me? Stupid heart. -IHATEMYHEART- I care about you to the point that i would go to hell and back, even give my soul to let you live if you were dying, and to what end? To the end that I know if you had a choice you would save a friend and disregard me? NICE! So good to know where I stand. Let's not forget the bit about you being a liar... "...absence has made my heart grow fonder..." said your words, but your actions gave you away. If I mean so little to you then go on, do it! I dare you! GO on... I know why you can't, why you won't... You've never had your heart broken before, you're too stubborn... So many reasons... Well by now you should know me, I'm here to stay and I'm not backing down because no matter how much you hurt me, I still love you! You mentioned once that you loved my uncanny ability to love even the worst of people and my enemies, guess that explains how I love you so bad... But yeah, Do you know what it's like to feel second best?

No comments:

Post a Comment