Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WHY GOD WHY??

I'm having a really tough time these days after the loss of a dear friend and work colleague. I know that many people all over the world have been affected by his sudden passing. It feels so surreal but it definitely happened. I visited the crash site yesterday, closed my eyes and tried to imagine how everything happened but I couldn't. I stood on the corner where you passed from this realm into another and spoke to you but with no reply. How did this happen? How could this happen? You were such an amazing person... You did not deserve this! I guess I'm just trying to say I miss you, we all miss you. I went to work yesterday too and everyone is feeling your loss. You meant so much to all of us. Everyone is hurting. Your name was still on the roster and people kept waiting for you to show up but you never did. Everyone got home but you! We miss you brother take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment